Donate to cancer patient
We really on the support of others to provide our program free of charge to cancer survivors. It costs approximately $600 for each participant to complete the 101 Days Back to Life program. This includes 28 personal training sessions, a consult with a nutritional expert and access to the gym and trainer during the program. There are many different ways to give including a one-time donation, becoming a monthly partner, or sponsoring one participant.
- No matter the dollar amount, Survivor Fitness is thankful to receive your help and support.
Give in Someone’s Honor or Memory:
- Many of us have been personally affected by cancer. We’ve seen the hurt and pain it can cause, but also the triumph that overcoming it brings.
Sponsor a Survivor:
- If costs Survivor Fitness $600 to put each survivor through the101 Days Back to Life By sponsoring a participant you’re able to directly affect someone’s life and help them truly overcome cancer. This amount completely covers their personal training and nutritional consults.
Become a Monthly Partner:
- By signing up to become a monthly partner you’re making a commitment to help survivors truly regain their health. The amount per month is up to you or you can choose to donate $50 per month and support one survivor per year. If you’re interested in becoming a monthly partner, please firstname.lastname@example.org
To make a donation, please click the “donate” button below after selecting your donation of choice If you’d like additional information or if you’re interested in becoming a monthly partner, please email email@example.com or call 09338360646.
Click the button below to donate through PayPal, you can choose from two option:
(1) For a one-time donation of $600 dollars, you can sponsor a cancer survivor and allow them to complete the full program: